Tuesday 5 February 2013

Inchies


Hello crafting friends,

Tonight I have a very quick and simple card to share with you.

Over at Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog they have an Inchies Challenge and I think I might just be able to squeeze in.

As soon as I saw this challenge I thought that Meljen's Honey Bee Buckets digi and these scrabble tiles would go perfectly together. Just had to cut off the buckets and stick on the tiles.  I cut out and popped up the tiles to give the card more dimension.


.


The card was really simple and quick to put together.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  Sorry for the dark pictures.  Lighting in here is very poor come night.  I should really change that globe and get a desk light.

Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Thanks for dropping by.
Phi

Card will be entered into the following challenges:
Meljen's Designs Challenge #145 - Inchies
Jen's Digi Stamp - It's all about Love challenge
Simply Create Too #30 - Valentine's Day (or Hearts)
One Crazy Stamper Feb Love challenge
Digi Darla's Challenges #48 - My Style
Inky Chicks #3 - Valentine or Anniversary Card
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes





9 comments:

  1. Oh, what a cute card! I like the letters.
    Hugs,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee-utiful card! Super cute! Thank you for joining our challenge at Meljen's Designs!

    ~ Di, Senior DT Member & Blog Writer

    ReplyDelete
  3. How brilliant! Your card is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! Love how you used the digi and the tiles - brilliant!

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla this week and we hope to see you back soon again. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. This couldn't be any cuter! <3 <3 <3 So glad you joined us this week at Meljen's Designs - goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I LOVE this card! Your use of the Letter Tiles is a perfect with the adorable Bee! Thank you for joining our Meljen's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, MD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove your card Phi, super gorgeous and love the scrabble tiles...luv aNNIe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bee-auty! Thanks for playing along at OCS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Phi
    Oh wow - this looks absolutely gorgeous! You really make wonderful things!!
    I am pleased that you found my blog and have signed up as a follower. Thank you very much.
    I wish you good luck and

    have a nice day ...
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete