Wednesday 16 October 2013

Birthday Pocket



Hi,

Today I'm sharing with you a pocket/gift card holder I made.

 
The sentiment I have added with the chalkboard technique. 
The layout I have followed a sketch #3 from Inspired by Stamping.
The colours were chosen to match the #2 colour challenge from Inspired by Stamping (white, pink, teal).
 
To finish off the pocket, edges were inked, lace, twine, and a button were added.
 
A very quick post from me today.
Thank you for stopping by.
Phi
 
Challenges:
 
Inspired by Stamping colour challenge - Colours #2 - white, pink, teal
Inky Chicks #15 - Favourite Sentiment
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I adore what you did with the sketch! Very creative! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful :) So glad you shared with us on IBS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun pocket card! - Thanks for joining in with IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Phi, love the pocked card so awesome and creatiave.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful pocket card!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words :)

    Inger

    ReplyDelete