Monday 1 April 2013

Liebster Award



Hi everyone,

Just wanted to tell the world how happy I am to have been nominated by 2 lovely people for the Liebster Blog Award.  A big thank you to Dean'Ys and Rayley Crafts for nominating my little blog.  Do go and check out their blogs.  I find them quite inspiring.

About the Award
This Award was designed to be a blog award in the "Pay it Forward" fashion. Once you have been nominated you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage visitors to their blog.

Rules for Acceptance
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers that have fewer than 200 followers.
Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this Awesome Award..

Pay it Forward
Here are some blogs that have caught my eye and that I think deserves this award:

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and well deserved. My goodness I have just had a scroll through your posts and your colouring is outstanding. Like big wows all around!

    Thanks so much for popping by my blog today. I am so happy that you have decided to become a follower. I really appreciate your interest in my blog and I hope you continue to enjoy my future posts.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooooooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you for the comment on my blog, I very rarely get any comments so have only just noticed that I had one lol...I didnt want you to think I was rude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Just saw your comment on my blog. Want to thank you for the very nice award and the comment.

    ReplyDelete